Every year the National Restaurant Association Show brings leaders from every facet of the hospitality industry together in one place to share ideas and learn from each other. We are happy to be back in Chicago this year, to meet face to face and talk candidly about the current struggles operators are facing and the strategies to drive growth.
The Focus team of hospitality technology specialists will be at booth 7629 in the North Expo Hall during the show. Check out what we are really excited to chat about at the show.
Point of Sale
- Rock-solid stability for reliable transaction ringing.
- Customizable workflows are adaptable to every environment.
- Easy to use with reduced training time.
- Management from the store level and the web.
- Order from anywhere with full cellular functionality.
- Full ordering functionality with coursing and positioning.
- Pay transactions from the floor.
Online + QR Code Ordering
- Use links or QR codes for guest-driven ordering.
- Menus are synced from the POS for accuracy.
- Orders go directly to the POS and the kitchen.
- Pay by QR code from receipts.
Loyalty + Gift Cards
- Drive guest retention with customized loyalty programs.
- Direct integrations with handhelds, online ordering, and point of sale.
- See and analyze guest metrics and spending habits.
- Replace traditional paper tickets in the kitchen.
- Prioritize and recall orders for Expo management.
- Print paper tickets on bump for running.
- Text guests on bump for order ready notifications.
The National Restaurant Association Show takes place at McCormick Place in Chicago, IL from May 21st to May 24th, 2022.
Learn more about The Show at https://www.nationalrestaurantshow.com/.